Friday, December 28, 2007

December 28, 2007 (Friday 1:49 am)

Here is a project that I have been working on during the past few days. It is for my Granddaughter. I still have a long ways to go to finish it.


I used hot fix crystals to make the tiara & to write Princess
One of her first pictures.
This is her story of the birth. The left side of the page has more pictures to show Keira what happened that day. I left 2 blank pages for her mommy to journal.

Keira's mommy's side of the family.
There is a tag under her picture for her mommy to write her a special note.
There is a tag under her picture for her Daddy to write something special.
There is a tag for PaPa to write his special message.
There is a tag for me (Grandma) to write my special note to Keira.
I will put a tag under this photo for Keira's Nana to write a special note.
I used hotfix crystals to make her a Strawberry Shortcake.
When I was in Houston, I bought this kit. It was fun. I made 3 necklaces and a bunch of charms (which I will use on a scrapbook page somehow).
Well, the house is quiet again. I didn't take any pictures today, so I will post some of my latest trip to Houston, TX. I went with my mom and Judy to attend the International Quilt Festival in November 2007.

Statue of Sam Houston. It was night time when we drove past, so he looks like a giant ghost.
International Quilt Festival 2007
Seams To Me Booth
Seams To Me Booth
This is a view of Houston from a terrace at the George R. Brown Convention Center
We stayed at the Hyatt. We were on the 27th floor. The elevators let you see the view outside.
I put my camera over the ledge & took a picture looking down onto the lobby.
We went sight-seeing. This is the Gulf Of Mexico in Galveston, TX
I just love oceans!!!
This is where we ate! Yummy!!!!!!!
This is the view on the pier by the resturant. Perfect Day!
Driving back from Galveston, TX into Houston, TX
I got to see some good friends! (Marcus & Amber). We ate at Benihana's.
I got a special treat & got to visit my Mother-In-Law & Sister-In-Law!!!
Betty & Debbie came & helped us!

Well, that's all for now. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Helena said...

The scrapbook is beautiful! What a wonderful gift.