Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29, 2007 Saturday

I didn't do much today. My hubby & I watched some old movies...Force 10 from Navarone and the Dirty Dozen on tv. I mostly played on the internet. I got these cool graphics from http://www.imagechef.com/.

Keira
(Bet you can guess where this was taken!!!!)

Dylan wishes you a "Merry Christmas"

Couldn't leave the dogs out of our family Christmas!!!! This is my dog "Kee" This is Mona's Dog "Gizmo" Where I currently am.

This is where I was raised (was gonna say "grew up"), but I'm still short!!! (LOL)

Dylan got to see the Thomas The Train!!!!This is where I play a lot a night. My son & daughter-in-law got me hooked on this site. I've even learned to play Canasta from it! You can play too!!! Just go to http://www.pogo.com/. You will have to create a user id & a password. Most of the games are free!!!

I was looking at some old photographs today. I ran across one of my nephew. This was taken in 2000.

7 years later!!! He's still just as cute!!!

So much has changed, yet the important things always remain!

Family, Friends & Love!

1 comment:

Miss Lyss said...

Great graphics they are so cute!