Thursday, December 27, 2007

Duluth, MN

The house is quiet today. My daughter is in Washington visiting a friend. My eldest son & family went back home. My youngest is in his room playing video games & playing on his computer. My hubby went to bed.

So it is just me & the dogs. I am listening to my mp3 player & decided to post pictures of one of the most beautiful places in Minnesota that I have ever had the privilege of seeing.

This is the first view of Lake Superior that we saw driving to Duluth, MN.
This is the view in the canal.
We attended Quilting On The Waterfront.
Seams To Me booth
Another Pic Of The Seams To Me Booth
Going over the Minnesota Slip Bridge to get to the Convention Center.
The Inn On Lake Superior. We had a waterfront hotel view!
Our room was the bottom floor, 3rd window from left.
This is the boardwalk!
Sunset Over Lake Superior!!!
This is where the ships come in and out of the Aerial Bridge
The Duluth Aerial Bridge (The bridge is up which means there's a ship coming!)
WooHoo! Here comes a ship!!!!
These ships are huge!!! We could watch these all day!This is the Duluth Aerial Bridge from a view on a boat. My mom & I took a mini cruise/tour on the Vista Fleet. This is the view of Duluth from the boat.
We toured Duluth, MN & Superior, WI. This is another view of the Duluth Aerial Bridge. You cross it to get into Wisconsin.

This is a view of Lake Superior from a quilt store we visited.

I caught this picture at Sunset!

Mom & Judy are are watching for Ships. This is one of my favorite pictures.

No comments: