Monday, December 24, 2007

Hope Everyone Has A Great Christmas Eve!!!

It warmed up outside, so 90% of the snow melted. Which is good, because now my son & his family can drive here, and I don't have to worry so much. (Not that I will ever stop worrying).

My daughter & I went out & shopped a little. Talk about a huge traffic jam....the mall. Remind me to go never go there again during the Christmas season. Then we ate at the Olive Garden. (UMMMMMMM).

Well here are more bead patterns that I've finished. The designer is Suzanne Cooper. Her website is: http://www.suzannecooper.com/. Love her designs too!!!! Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the creations before I gave them away as gifts. I acquired these pictures from her website. When I made these bead purses, digital cameras were not popular (like they are now).
This is the Slot Machine. I have probably made 4 to 5 of these.
This is a garden gate. The gate actually opens and it has flowers underneath it.
This is 3-D dimensional bead purse. The flower pot has a frog in it.

The moss/leaves are 3-D and the swans wing is also 3-D.



This is an oriental lady.

This is a Japanese Kimono.

The next pictures are from Amy Loh-Kupser website. But I did make the purses. Her website is: http://www.i-bead.com/. Patriotic Purse.

Snowman purse.Christmas Tree Purse

Parrot, but I made mine with cockatiel colors for my daughter.

Ocean Fish. The waves are 3-D



Penquins Purse.


Here are some scrapbooking pages that I made.

Gizmo going to the Groomers.

Kee's Halloween 2005



Mona & Bri driving back from Houston. If you look closely, the background has a stereogram of a camera.

Well, that's all for now. Again, Merry Christmas & May God Bless You!!!

No comments: