Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008

I hope everyone had a great New Year's! All is quiet here in Oklahoma. Didn't do much today, just watched a lot of the old "Twilight Zone" programs. Also watched some of the Beverly Hillbillies. Wow, does that take me back in time!!!

Well today I decided to post some pictures of a quilt show called "Quilt-A-Faire" in Longmont, CO. It is held in the fairgrounds. Here is a birds eye view via Google Earth.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.This is one of the amenities the hotel did in their restrooms. Pretty Cool!

Our Hotel Room
The Beautiful Colorado Mountains outside of our hotel.

The Seams To Me booth


Seams To Me Booth

Seams To Me Booth

I helped my mom do demos on Hotfix Crystals & Attic Windows.

Mom & Dave Vogie visitingGot to watch hot air balloons from the parking lot!

View of the mountains from the Fairgrounds parking lot.
I received a real treat! I got to see a high school classmate that I hadn't seen for at least 26 years. This is myself & Cindy. She lives in Colorado. She is just the sweetest person!
Whenever mom goes to Colorado, she tries to make sure that she gets to see her good friend, Char! Char lives in Colorado too!!!

Vicky has a purple coat which I love.
So I asked her to make me a blue one! I Love It! Thank You Vicky!!!!!


Well, that's all for tonight! Have a great day!!!

No comments: