Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12, 2008, Saturday

Happy Birthday Cody!!!! Hope it's a great one!!!!

Today was the last day of the Oklahoma Winter Quilt Show 2008. It was good & fun. Plus I got to be with my daughter, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, grandson, sister, sister's best friend, mom, and her friend! Plus I got to see some of the people I knew from previous quilt shows!!!!!


Quilts To Be Auctioned

Alyssa & Keira

Debbie's Hotel (Marriott Residence Inn)
Alyssa & Keira On The Computer

Debbie's Suite

Hayden being silly!
Betty Helping everyone get their shoes on!

The Loft!
Debbie & Hayden & Dylan

Alyssa being a smart aleck!Mona's favorite character!!!

Making balloons for the kids!

Smile!!!

1 comment:

Miss Lyss said...

this is going to be my new blog

http://wonderfulalyssa.freezoka.com/Blog/