Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13, 2008 (Sunday)

Alyssa, Dylan & Keira stayed at our house. I felt sorry for Alyssa because she had 2 sick kids to contend with. She was up most of the night before with both kids. So when we got back to our house last night, I told her to take Dylan with her & that I would stay up with Keira. My hubby was so sweet, I was so tired, so he slept in the livingroom all night holding my granddaughter, so that I could get some sleep!

The quilt show was wonderful! I am so lucky & glad that Oklahoma City has a quilt show. I get to see my mom & sister!

From the left: Kim, Mona, Betty, Debbie, Hayden, Mom, and Vicky

Keira trying to climb the stairs!
Alyssa letting Keira listen to some tunes!!!
Keira playing with my shoes!

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Miss Lyss said...

So cute!!!

The new home of my personal site. I have nothing transfered over yet.

Miss Lyss said...

http://www.wonderfulalyssa.freezoka.com/

forgot the link. lol