Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 15, 2008 (Tuesday) 1:31 am

Today, I did nothing! And it felt good. I caught up on a few of my television programs. I mostly watch the DIY (Do It Yourself) Network, and HGTV, and some CSI Miami.

Since I did not take any pictures today, I am posting some of July 2005. My grandfather passed away, so we came home to Algona. It was a sad moment, but one that I want to remember. My mom is so cool! My grandfather was a farmer. So instead of taking him to the cemetary in a hearse, she arranged for him to be taken there by a mule & buggy. My grandfather was probably looking down from Heaven at her and smiling!

We are leaving the church after the memorial service.



Here is a front view.


Here is another view.


Most of the people who went to the service walked behind Grandpa

Another picture of the procession.


We also went to Tuttle Lake in Minnesota to my sister's lake house. This is my niece Alyssa.

Cassidy & Becki.

We also went to the West Bend Grotto! Very Interesting!

Me & Mona

Mona & Cody on the jetski

Breakfast before leaving to go back home. Back Row: Jenni, Becki, Alyssa, Debbie, Cassidy, Grandma K, & Hayden. Front Row: Kim & Mona

Grandma K & Hayden
Hayden on the inner tube!

Mona on the Kneeboard!

Have A Great Day!

No comments: