Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008 Tuesday (11:59 pm)

Today would have been a great day to do nothing medical!!!! I didn't do much again today. My daughter made it back from Fort Hood, TX where she saw an army buddy. She had a good time! For entertainment purposes, they practiced (what they were taught at the Army Technical school) giving each other IV's. (NOT MY IDEA OF FUN!!!)

We went to my family physician to pick up some x-rays (and of course) they couldn't find them, so we waited & waited. Finally got them, then we went to the local Walmart & got some groceries. We then to the pharmacy to drop off some prescriptions to get refills.

We ate at the "Texas Roadhouse". It is one of my daughter's favorite places to eat. It was delicious. And later, we went back to pick up my prescription refills, and again (MY LUCK hit) they couldn't find them. After about 10 minutes of them looking, they finally found them, but hadn't filled them, so we waited about 10 more minutes.

Okay, enough of my bitching...I'm alive, I have a roof over my head, I am well feed, I have a bed to sleep in, I have friends, a family who loves me, and for the most part - healthy!!! So I will quit whining and be Thankful for everything that I have!!!!

So tonight, I'm posting some more old pictures... This one was taken in 2000 I think.
This is the USA's largest McDonalds. If you take I-44 from OKC to Tulsa, you'll go under the it.
Ding & Dong (my son & his best friend)
My daughter's office, when she taught PE at a private school.
My daughter teaching PE
My dog looking cute!
My brother-in-law getting a kiss from his pet bird.

Well, that's it for now! Have a great day!

No comments: