Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 6, 2008 Sunday

Hello! Today is a good day! I am in 7th Heaven! I am eating my kind of Bibimbap! It consists of Kimchi, Sukju Namul Muchim (seasoned green bean sprouts), and bap (cooked rice). And egg rolls as a side dish!


My hubby made the Korean Food & I made the egg rolls! And it is GREAT!!!! (yeah, I know, I'm spoiled!!!) Most Koreans eat Bibimbap with egg, bulgogi, spinach, hot paste, & a couple other ingredients. I prefer it this way...I guess I'm too Americanized!


Bibimbap


Kimchi


Sukju Namul Muchim



Bap



Eggrolls


I wish I could cook Korean Food, but I'm still having problems making American Food (i.e. boiling water, etc...) Lately, I've been on a Korean kick. I found a neat website that tells you about life in Korea & has a lot of Korean receipes. The website is: http://mykoreankitchen.com/


I woke up today to my internal alarm clock. Actually it's my ICD pacemaker/defibrillator. Back in November of 2007, Medtronic had a recall because apparently, some of the lead wires were screwing up. So they called everyone in that had the specific type of wires and turned on an alarm clock in the pacemaker to run a self test to see if something was with the wire.


My self test is set to run at 10: 00 am everyday. If something is wrong with the wire, it is supposed to beep. Well, for the past week, I've been hearing this beeping at 8:45 am. Couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from because my alarm clock doesn't sound like that. I asked my son if he had his alarm going off & he said no.


It finally dawned on me today, that it was my pacemaker. I had forgotten that we are in daylight savings time. So I guess tomorrow I'll call the Oklahoma Heart Hospital & see what I'm supposed to do. Hopefully they can fix it by putting a magnet or something without being invasive. By the way, the doctors & staff at the Oklahoma Heart Hospital are terrific!


Here's a digital scrapbook page that I did a long time ago.

Well, thats it for now. Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Miss Lyss said...

THe food looks yummy!