Sunday, February 17, 2008

February 17, 2008 (Sunday) 11:10 pm

My daughter made it to Korea safely!!! I tracked her flights until about 4 am & then I went to bed! My oldest son came with his family to visit us. We gave him & his wife, my Ford Explorer and a laptop computer. Got to play with the Grandkids!!!! They are sooooo cute!!! I gave them their Valentine's Bears! And gave the scrapbook houses I made for them to their mommy!

Screen shot of tracking my daughter's flight!

This is where she's staying right now for in-processing! (Inchon, Korea)

My Granddaughter & Daughter-In-Law playing with my balloon!

My Grandson playing with a balloon!

The little one laughing!

Well, that's it for now! Have a great day!

1 comment:

DebbieH said...

ooh what a cute baby!
Thank you for visiting my blog site!
I am getting a grandson in June I am so very anxious for his safe delivery

I love the basket you made with the kit too