Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28, 2008 (Thursday) 12:28 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!!!!

Today is my hubby's birthday & my birthday!!! To celebrate, we are going out to eat at a restaurant called "Charlestons". The food is great there.

We also got to talk with my daughter & her met her dorm roommate last night. She said it was cold there in Korea.

Today I have scrapbooking! I made a Thomas The Train layout for my grandson. And then I cheated a little and used a premade layout by "Just Jinger" on a layout for my niece and added some of my own embellishments. I had her empty her purse last September and then I documented it and took pictures, so when she has kids, she can show them how goofy she is!!!

Page 1 of Thomas The Train

Page 1 of the Thomas The Train with more pics!
Page 2 of Thomas the Train

Purse-onality for my niece

Another view! The dark purple is a list of her purse contents.

Second Page

Second Page with another Pic

My daughter's roomate in Korea
My daughter in her dorm!
Well, I'll sign off for now! Have a great day!!!

No comments: