Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 (Tuesday) 7:17 pm

It is cold outside & it is starting to sleet/snow. Glad I'm inside & don't have to go anywhere!!! I did not blog yesterday. I was busy making a "Memory House". This was inspired by watching Karen Thomas on the Carol Duvall Show. I didn't have the video, so I tried to follow the directions on the website. Anyway, this is for my granddaughter. Kind of a "Welcome To The World!" I will be making my Grandson's next!

Keira's house!

Side View
Opening the house
The Inside
1st page of little booklet inside house
Another page showing the proud parents!

Page showing big brother & Nana!
Page show a cousin & mommy's friend
Page Showing Great Grandma K & cousin Cassidy

My daughter is still at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. Don't think she's really thrilled about it, but at least she knows some people. A couple of her Battle Buddies got stationed there, so she gets to see them. She should probably be leaving for Korea in a couple of weeks! Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) oh my goodness that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!!! I am going to have to go to her site and try to find the instructions! :) I will definitely be keeping up with your blog :)

Jeannie Phillips said...

This is a really great scrapbook..you did a good job.