Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, 2008 (Saturday) 9:19 pm

Happy Birthday Janie!!!!

My hubby & I took a little road trip today to see our daughter at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. She ships out to Korea on the 15th of Feb. (boo hoo) & we decided that this would be the perfect weekend to go see her. So here are some pics of our trip.


Kinda of freaks you out if you're not paying attention eh? Actually, the semi facing us was being towed by another semi going the right way!
Our exit to Fort Leonard Wood.

What you see before you get on post.
The Welcome Committee!

One of the many flags/panels that fly on base.
This is outside our hotel room, but now you know the reason they call it Fort Lost In The Woods!

Where we are staying!

Our room! Our room has a Jacuzzi!

My daughter & I

Father & daughter in their thinking positions! My hubby, daughter & I used Skype to video talk with our daughter-in-law & her kids & her friend!

My Grandson!

Sara, My Grandaughter & Alyssa!

Well, that's it for now. Have a great night!