Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28, 2008 (Friday) 3:15 am

Goodmorning!!!! I thought I'd better get busy & post some pictures. This was a birthday gift from my son & his wife & kids. They know I'm a sucker for Hobby Lobby's craft's department!!! I could spend hours in there!!!

I want to say Thanks to Them!!! I Love it!!!
I took a card class from a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Her name is Connie Stewart and she's wonderful! I learned to make a slider card, and 2 pop-up cards. She's very sweet & very creative! Here is her website: http://www.connie.stampinup.net/ and she also has a blog: http://www.simplysimplestamping.blogspot.com/. Here's the slider card.
This is what it looks like when you pull the right side of the slide.
This is the 2nd card I made in her class. It is a pop-up!
This is what the card looks like when opened.
This is the 3rd card we made in her class! It's also a pop-up!
Here's the card opened!
I came home & made a couple more, to see if I could do it on my own! Here's the 1st one!
Here it is opened!
This is the one I'm working on for my Mother-In-Law!Here's the open version!

Well, that's it for now! have a great day!!!!




No comments: