Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8, 2008 (Saturday) 8:38 pm

BURRRRRRRR... actually, that's in North Richland Hills, TX. They got snow. We who are stuck in Oklahoma just got rain & thunderstorms. My sister took the first 2 pictures.
Baby, it's cold outside!!!!

My nephew & his friends building "Frosty" the Snowman!

I've been on a scrapbook craze lately...so here are some of the things I made with the help of a website & a couple of classes at my local Edmond store!

I took a card class as Just4Keeps....using QuicKutz

and learned to stamp on acetate!!!

Another Acetate card!

Made a mailbox slider letter for my daughter in Korea! Got the idea from the DIY Network!

This is what it looks like when you pull the tab!
These are mini donut (gable boxes) I made. I got the directions from the Splitcoast Stampers website. (If you scrapbook...check out the forums..great tutorials!!!)
I suprised my hubby for work & put Hershey kisses in it for a treat!
I made some St. Patricks Day goodie bags for my mom, sister & the gang at Seams To Me!
The windows have confetti in it's own bag... you can see the candy behind the confetti. Hubby & I got the pups some dog beds for them to lounge on! This is Kee!This is Gizzy!
This is my hubby's bird "Money"
Oh, and for the big news, my daughter has informed my hubby & I that her & Chris are getting married. It will either be this week or next week. She said they'd have a ceremony when they get back to the states....We are very happy for them!!!!
Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!!!

No comments: