Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008 (Tuesday) 1:58 am

Well, I've been surfing the internet and came upon this cool and informative website if you're into making cards! The website is called Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. She has a bunch of videos and tutorials! I followed one of her videos and made a pop up card!

I also went to a Stampin' Up class tonight. We made some cards for Breast Cancer Awareness. The instructors name is Connie & she's very nice and very good at what she does! Here's the 1st card. We used a jumbo roller for the flowers, a butterfly stamp, glitter, and a couple of word stamps. It's really pretty.
This is another one we made. It has a breast cancer pin that you can wear on it. I have not trimmed the ribbon yet, but will do so.
Connie showed me a really neat way of folding paper boxes using a tool that her & her DH created. It took less than 3 minutes to make it (and that includes her explaining how it works and stamping it). Then she showed us how to make these bracelets using fish aquarium tubing! They went together really fast & easy!
I cut the dogs hair again...They did not enjoy it and either did I, but it serves its purpose.

This is the Gizzy Bear!

Here is Kee trying to be Elvis!

Well, that's it for now! Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Your cards turned out wonderful, I love the one that has the breast cancer awareness pin on it and the little box with the braclet is adorable!

Cute doggies!