Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8, 2008 (Tuesday) 4:51 am

Yep, I'm still up. Right now it is Thundering & Lightning. (At least it's not snowing!!!). I've been playing with my Cricut again. Made this Donald Duck card for my hubby. This is my way of telling him that I Love Him. We always tell everyone, "if we're swearing at each other, we're joking around, if we're not talking, then look out". The duck background is cut out a 3 inches, and then you paper piece all the other little pieces. Getting that left (blue) piece for his eye required a lot of patience!

Hubby's card!
I was looking at different tutorials on Splitcoaststampers. Here is my example on their tutorial for a sourcream container, and a mini milk carton container. It took longer for me to get the materials ready for the products than it did to make the products. I put LifeSavers in the pouches for the candy treats!

Candy Containers

Well, I'm gonna try to sleep now! Have a great day!!!

No comments: