Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10, 2008 (Saturday) 9:18 am

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


I've been on a card making kick lately. Here is the card I made for my Mom. I know she likes Mickey Mouse. This is paper pieced using the Cricut and the Mickey Mouse cartridge.
Here's the inside of the card. This is a pop-up card.This the card for my Mother-In-Law. (My hubby is partial to Donald Duck)Here's the inside! This is a pop-up card too.
My daughter is having her birthday this month and so is her hubby. I'm posting this pics now, so I don't forget to do it later. Plus both of them should be in the field working, so they may not see this until after they get back. (Hopefully they'll get the actual cards before seeing this post).
Here is a birthday card for my Son-In-Law
Here's the inside. Yet another pop-up card.
Here is a birthday card for my daughter from her dog. This is using the Paper Pups cartridge.
Here's the inside. The dogs are actually wearing signs that say "Happy Birthday"
Here is my card to my daughter. I used crystals for the middle of the flowers and bows. Here's the inside.
This card is from my husband to my daughter. (This has a special meaning). My hubby helped me by creating the applecore!!!
Here's the inside.

I also made my daughter a little book.

Here's a picture of the 1st two pages.
This is for a card swap. It uses Bella stamps. Here's the inside. I used clear shrinky dinks for the little embellishment.
Here's another card for the same swap.
Here is the inside.


I made this for my sister Kim. She is so talented!!! Wish I had her creativity!!!! The shrinkydink piece rotates.
Here's the inside.

Other than that, not much else is happening. I'm headed for bed since I haven't slept yet. Have a great day!!!!























No comments: