Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19, 2008 (Monday) 4:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MONA & CHRIS!!!!!

I wish I was there in person to say that!!! But you know I love you & am very proud of you two!

I posted some pic of the grandkids! They are so adorable!!! You just gotta Love Em!!!! Sweet & Innocent
The future Linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers!
Our little Angel!
Here is a Bella card I made for a swap. I used a piece of transparency for the outside of the card and I melted clear shrink plastic and then stuck a rubber stamp on it for the impression (for the charm). The lettering is done with the "Lemonade" font using the Quickutz Revolution. Here is the inside of the card.
Here's the 2nd card I made for the swap using the same technique.
Here is the inside of the card.
Here is one I made for my niece. The stamped image is a Bella Stamp. It is called I-Podabella!
Here's the inside.
Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!

No comments: