Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28, 2008 (Wednesday) 4:15 am

Hello everybody!!! I went to another stamp class at Connie's. She is the nicest person. We made a card holder along with 6 cards to go in it.

Here's the outside

Here's the inside!

Here's a baby card!
Thoughts of You card
Thank You card
Celebrate card
Friendship card
Just Because card
I bought this fabric kit at the Int'l Quilt show in Houston at the Art Glitter Booth. I figured it was time for me to actually try to make this. They turned out really pretty, but then again, I like anything that's glittered!!!
These are some Giftcard Holders that I made using Hanna stamps! I got the idea by watching Dawn's Stamping Thoughts video blogs! You can also watch her on YouTube. She is so creative!!! I LOVE watching her blogs!!!!
When you open it, it holds a Giftcard or a Credit Card
I used crystals for her earring and paper pieced the oufits, shoes & purses with glitter paper.
I used the technique that Connie taught us tonight to hold the giftcards shut and used Rhinestone flowers for decoration.
Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!!!!


1 comment:

dawn griffith said...

OH my goodness girlie your gift cards are all awesome ..
so much fun to make
xoox
Dawn