Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26, 2008 (Thursday) 5:31 pm

Wow, I am So LUCKY!!!

Thanks to my Wonderful Bella Sister Jenn!!! This girl is TALENTED!!! Her work is so beautiful!!! Look at all the things she sent to me!!!

She sent me a package of Sandylion Flowers, a My Favorite Things Going Places stamp, A Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug embossing sheet, A Minds Eye package of Bohemia Rub-Ons, A package of Studio G Clear Stamps, and A Studio18 package that contains12 Note cards & Envelopes, and a "The Robin's Nest" bottle of Skittles!!!
Plus she also sent me a "Betting Buttercream" stamp and she even pre-mounted the stamp with EZ Mount for me, a package of felt hearts, a Close To My Heart Love/Hearts Rub-On, a Sandylion Essentials sticker pack of owls and Me and My Big Ideas sticker pack of flowers, a Close To My Heart charms package, and some Prima Flowers!
These are the beautiful cards she made!!!
This is the Eloise Greengrass card that she made & wrote me a note in!
This is her Cosmo Bella card she made. Love the Glitter!!!
Love this card she made, she used the Dryabella stamp. Love the Glitter!
Here is another Cosmo Bella card she made me!
RAK'S
I received this cool RAK from (Melissa) aka Mandebella. She sent this beautiful Beachabella card and a mini-vacation through New Orleans!

ANYTIME SWAP!!!

I received these five cards from participating in LeAnneabella's Anytime Swap!

Here is a card with Javabellas!

Here's a card with Huggybellas!
Here is a Clickabella card!
Here is the Dogwalkabella card!
Here is a Yogabella card!
I love everything! Thanks Sistah's!!!!

6 comments:

Laura Solkey said...

Cute cute cute cards!!!!

Laura
(from Okscrapals)

Christi said...

You are one lucky girl!! All of your goodies are awesome!!

Kim said...

Have fun with your new presents!
Hugs~
Kim

Jacqueline Tr├ęsBella said...

Don't you just love having a Bella Sistah and doing swaps? It's like having Christmas through the mail. Surprises all of the time.
Wonderful Cards!

Jacqueline

Jenn said...

Glad you liked everything! Can't wait to see what you create! :D

Meli Mitchell said...

Oh my, all that happy mail! I am oh so jealous!!