Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5, 2008 (Thursday) 6:57 am

Hello! I've been making cards again. I'm also trying my hand at using the Cuttlebug embossing folders. I received some new Bella's, so I just had to PLAY!!! Can't get enough of them!!!

This is Cosmo Bella. If you know me, then I bet you can guess why I bought this one?
This is the Cosmo girl altered. I also made her 3D and used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder. This is the 1st time I've tried the Cuttlebug! This is going to my daughter! On the inside, I wrote "Thank You" in dogtag letters using the Cricut Base Camp cartridge. I got the idea for the Military Girl from Alex at FairyBlossoms & Life. You gotta check out her blog. She is AMAZING and TALENTED and makes the coolest cards!!!!
This card will be going to my Bella Sistah!!!!
Well, that's it for now. It is now 7:10 am, and I haven't been to bed yet. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Alex Maldonado said...

OMG!! Kim, they are adorable!! I love your military bellas, and I am so honored. Please, please thank your daughter for her sacrificices, and I am SO glad you were able to see how fun and easy it is to make your own!! Beautiful work!!

Kim said...

Kim...I just saw your present you sent to your sistah and OMG you are awesome! LOVE the card...you did an awesome job.....I am like you and admire Alex's work too! I think I am gonna have to try the cosmobella/flag girl trick! You did GREAT!
Hugs~ Kim

Kimmie0270 said...

That military card is absolutely amazing! Is that all paper piercing?