Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25, 2008 (Friday) 5:28 am

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! I received a Bella Sistah package from Jenn! She's the greatest! I apologize for the blurry picture. Anyway, she sent me a ton of DS paper, a Copic Pen (I don't own any, but have heard awesome comments about them, so I am anxious to try it out), a Bookwormabella stamp, a Penquin Dude Stamp, 2 Self Adhesive Pearls packages, 1 package of felt buttons from Creative Imaginations, and 3 beautiful cards!!!! Here's her 1st card she sent me!!!! I love the Glitter effect on the cupcake!!!
Here's the 2nd card from Jenn!!!
Here's the 3rd card from Jenn!!!I attended another one of Connie's Stampin' Up classes. These are the cards we made. These are so cool! She is so talented & sweet & has the patience of a Saint!!! This first card used vellum which we rubbed yellow ink on the inside and then used adhesive to stick the vellum onto the card. And on the inside of the card, we adhered a packet of Lemonade!
Here's the 2nd card we made at the class! It's a Margarita!!! We used Micro beads for the Salt!
Well, that's it for now! Have a great day!!!


4 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad you like it!!!! :D I can't wait to see what you create!!! I also adore the cards you made at the Stampin Up! class...they are too cute! :D

Miss Lyss said...

Thats so cool!! ^^ I love them!!

Lynn said...

Wow these are all great cards! Lucky you with your gifts from your Bella sistah!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Lucky girl! You got some great stuff!