Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 3, 2008 (Thursday) 3:01 am

Happy Birthday Dylan!!!!

Just had to say "Happy Birthday" to my Grandson. He turned 4 on the 1st of July!!! He's such a sweetie!!! Can't wait to hug him!!!

Haven't been doing to much this week. We had company this past Sunday. It was fun. A co-worker of my hubby came to our house with his wife & son. We ate Korean food. It was good!

Other than that, I have been reading a bunch of books that I received from Betty in Texas. I think I'm on my 13th book. She gave me around 100 books. THANKS BETTY!!!! She also gave me a rack to hold the books...Or should I say it holds most of them!!! ;)

And I have been beading. When I complete the project, I'll post a picture. Well, that's it for now. Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday to your Grandson! What a cutie!!!! Enjoy your books this summer..what typs of books do you read? Can't wait to see your beading projects....looking forward to them! I love jewelry!
Hugs~ Kim

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww he is a little cutie pie!

Ila said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandson!! what a Sweetie!!!

Lynn said...

What a cutie! Hope he had a fun birthday!

Amber said...

Just stopped in to say Hi. Hope you all had fun!