Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 19, 2008 (Tuesday) 12:18 am

I've got the Best BELLA SISTAH ever!!!! Look at all the great GOODIES she sent me!!!! Isin't she just the BEST!!!! It takes 3 pics to get it all!

Here are my Goodies!!!! Today's Date Stamp set and Winter Classic Sassy Strands from Close To My Heart, Barefoot Beauty Rub-Ons from My Minds Eye, Pastel Brads and Watercolor Bright Variety Pack Eyelets from Making Memories, Flower Eyelets from Accent Scrapbooking, Floral Embellishments Flowers from Prima Marketing, Inc., A Sponge, A package of Buttons, Forever In Time Embellishment Flower Brads, 3 spools of beautiful Ribbon, and Glass Beads from Bead Treasure!
And then she made me a "My Inspiration" book, and sent a Surfafella Bella stamp, a package of more Beautiful flowers, Studio G Clear Stamp set, and 4 Outstanding cards. The cards are just Awesome!!!
Here is the card she made me....Isin't this Riley just the cutest!!!!
Other than that, not a lot is happening. My DH & I have been getting ready for company this next week by doing some MAJOR Spring Cleaning!!! We have torn down wallpaper in our Diningroom, (by the way, it is not fun!!!), and then we painted. He also cleaned & shampooed all the carpets, and I cleaned 2 bathrooms top to bottom, and then tackled my Stove/Oven, inside & out and under the burners!!!

My youngest DS is back at college again! He'll probably come home once or twice a month to do laundry. (Typical kid!!!) My eldest DS has been visiting us for his Army Reserves duty. He'll head home later today! And me, I have been watching Musicals. I watched High School Musical 2 and Hairspray tonight! I know, they're goofy, but I love watching the dance scenes! Well, that's it for now! Have a Great Day!!!!

5 comments:

Debby said...

You are one lucky gal indeed! Very nice! I too love the musicals High School Musical and Hair Spray. My daughter and I have seen both of them at least a dozen times between the two. Too fun!

Jenn said...

So glad you liked your package!!! :D I love musicals too...my favorite is Grease and I saw Hairspray on Broadway and it was awesome!!! Enjoy your week! :D

Kim said...

Awesome presents! Enjoy your goodies! I love the movie Hairspray!!!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Mimmers49 said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!!! Well I only have 2 comments so far so you've got a 50/50 chance!!!

What is a Bella Sista...sounds fun!!!

Jacquie said...

Hey there, how are you? I left and award for you on my blog!!!