Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25, 2008 (Monday) 11:22 pm


Thanks to a fellow Bella Sistah Jacquie for the Blog Award!!!!

So here are the rules...I have to pick 7 of my favourite blogs and...

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.Ok, so 7 people, well that's so darn hard, I like so many, but here they are!

Angie at Chic n Scratch
Connie at Stampin Up
Dannie's at Dannie's Designs
Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
Stamping Bella Blog
Alyssa's World (anime)
Sarah's Blog (anime)



We have had a busy week so far!!!! My DH's sister is visiting us from southern Texas, and my daughter and her hubby are here on vacation from South Korea!!! My youngest is back down at OU. He's a Residence Assistant, so he had to go down early for training! Here's a pic!

Here's a pic of part of my family!
Darling Daughter & Sweet Hubby!
My DH, DS, and Sis-In-Law
My DS outside his dorm room
That's it for now! Have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

cajunsis said...

I love meeting your family, Kim! I am glad they are visiting. I hope you have a great time!

Euvah

angie said...

thanks for the award Kim :)

Kim said...

Your family is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Hugs~ Kim

Jenn said...

Great pics!!! You have a beautiful family!!! :D

Miss Lyss said...

My new blog address is kawaiinekos.com

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.