Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 5, 2008 (Tuesday) 4:26 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLEY!!!!

Today is my Sister-In-Laws Birthday!!! She lives in Florida, so we don't get to see her, but we get to talk to her thanks to "Ma Bell". Anyway, this is the card that my DH gave her. I made it, he signs it... (LOL). It features Bettina Buttercream from Bella Stamps. And can you believe that the card I made for her, I forgot to take a picture of it.... Typical sign of getting old!!!
Here is a beaded purse that I made my Bella Sistah Jenn. She's terrific and way Talented! Anyway, I purchased the pattern from Amy Loh-Kupser last November at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX. I have bought a pattern/kit from her each time I've attended (which is twice -- he he). And I've also purchased her bead patterns/books from the internet and from my local Bead Store. My Bella Sistah lives by the Gulf Of Mexico, so I felt that this purse was fitting. Though I'm not sure if they have a lot of light houses where she's from.
Here's a close up of the front.
Here's the back of the bead purse.
Other than that, not much else is happening. I've been working on another bead purse by Amy. It is called Lone Wolf. It will be for my Sister-In-Law Bonnie. I've promised this to her for quite a while now & she's been really patient with me. Well, have a great day!!!!



4 comments:

Miss Lyss said...

That bead purse turned out really well! I love it!

Kerry D-C said...

What a CUTE CUTE card!! Love the bright fun colors too!
I can't imagine how long it takes you to make a bead purse...so lovely and intricate. TFS

Jenn said...

Super cute card Kim!!! ;) I also really love my bead purse...thanks so much!!! :D

Kim said...

That is GORGEOUS! That much have took a long time to make! TFS!
Hugs~ Kim