Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 5, 2008 (Sunday) 2:14 am

Family, Aquariums, and Fairs....Oh My!!!! This is a picture of 96% of our family. We are missing my Granddaughter (who was taking a much needed nap), two dogs, and 1 bird! My DD & her DH came home from Korea on Leave for a couple of weeks, my oldest DS & his DW & the two grandchildren came from Ada, OK, and our youngest DS came up from college in Norman! It's very rare that we have all 3 kids at home at the same time these days!


Family
Jenks, OklahomaSuch a cute little seahorse!

Jellyfish
Seams To Me booth at the Clay County Fair in Spencer, IA
Weaver's Booth at the Clay County Fair
Another view of her booth! Went to Quilt-A-Faire with my mom in Longmont, CO Love the mountains!!!!
A Colorado Sunset....Beautiful!!!!
Seams To Me Booth
Another View of the booth
Another view!
One of the "Many" perks of Colorado...besides the fantastic views, is that we get to see friends!
Mom & Char
Mom & I
Well, that's it for now! Have a great one!!!!

No comments: