Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome To The World

My beautiful 3rd Grandchild has made his entrance into the world! Isn't he just the sweetest thing ever????

Welcome Christopher
The Proud Parents!Awwwww!
Daaaaaadyyyy, Let Go Of My Bottle!!!
Momma Kisses!!!!
Daddy Kisses!
Grandma & Keira
Princess Keira Little Dylan...not feeling too good (strep throat)... You're still a cutie!
I've also been making cards. Here is a card inspired by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. This Lady Rocks! If you're a cardmaker or stamper, watch her videos! The stamps are from Stampin Up, the Designer paper is from Hobby Lobby, and the ribbon is from Michael's.
The Stars spin on this Mother's Day Card! The stamps are from Papertrey Ink. The paper is from Hobby Lobby.
This is a birthday card. I cased this idea from a lady on SplitcoastStampers. I used puff paint on the cupcakes and bugle & seed beads for the sprinkles. The stamp set is from Stampin Up and I used Stampin Up markers.
Here's the inside of the card!
This is a graduation card that I made for a very sweet girl! The stamp is from The Greeting Farm. It is so cute. The skittles are from Hobby Lobby.

Well, that's it for now! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

cajunsis said...

Kim, your grandbaby is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe the hair that baby has! Congratulations to you and your family.

I love your cards - they are awesome :-) Glad you are sharing on the group now.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! Wonderful news.

Shellie G. said...

What a beautiful grandbaby! And look at all that hair!!!!