Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Catching Up

Thought I would try to catch up with some pictures for the month of August 2009. We went up to Iowa with my sister to pickup her son who was vacationing with my other sister & her family. By we, I meant my Daughter-In-Law, my 3 grandkids, my sister & myself. We were only there for the weekend, so it was a quick trip. We also got to see my mother and my sister's kids too! It was a lot of fun!

Can't resist this face!!! He is 4 months old!!!


My oldest son and my youngest Grandson!


This was taken on the car trip home! PEACE & QUIET!!!

Kansas City, MO

Leaving Algona, IA

Happy Baby!!!


Grandma K & Baby Chris!

Grandma, Alyssa, Hayden & the Great Grandkids!

Dylan at the Algona Fair 2009

Watching the races at the fairgrounds!

Momma and Dylan watching the races!

Getting ready to go into the Grandstands!

This is the building where my sister's shop is! She did all the painting herself! It is very cool!

Hayden, Keira & Dylan

Cassidy & Dylan

Seams To Me

Cody, Tiffany, Chris, Hayden & Dylan

Dylan & Hayden eating at the Fairgrounds

Gizmo & Keira giving each other some LOVE!

My Grandson wearing an Iowa State Cyclones Onsie!!

No comments: