Tuesday, January 19, 2010

November 2009

I attended a scrapbooking class at Scrappers Boutique in North Richland Hills, TX and made a Thankful centerpiece. While still in Texas, one of my bestfriends from Iowa called me and told me her mom had passed away so I drove up to Iowa to attend her funeral. Her mom was a real GO-GETTER! and like a 2nd Mom to me. I will miss her!

On the upside, I got to spend some time with my sister and went and visited another friend in Plover, IA. My mom was attending a AQS show in Des Moines, IA, so on my way back to Texas, I visited her at her show.

Seams To Me booth

Vicky working the cash register at the Seams To Me booth

My mom's booth is on the right side of the screen

Another view of the Quilt Show

While driving up to Iowa, got to see another high school classmate! Deb (Pete) Mahanke
We went to eat together. It was fun catching up.


Deb, one of her daughters, and her hubby Terry

Thanksgiving at our house, the kids are playing on the WII

Having Fun!


Trying Christopher's Christmas Outfit on for size! He is just SO CUTE!!!

Hayden & Peyton at my sister's house playing on the computer!

My Hubby sent me some beautiful flowers!

Another view of the flowers!

This is what my dog & my daughter's dog usually looks like!


This is what happened after I told Petsmart to shave them.... won't do that again!

Yes, this even freaked my daughter out!!!

I attended Connie's Stampin Up class in Oklahoma City. This is what we made. She such a creative person!
This is the other project we made. I gave this to my son Mike since he attends OU!

I purchased this Christmas kit at Party Party Scrapbook store in Algona, IA
The ladies who work there are the friendliest & most helpful!!!

Page 1 & 2

Page 3 & 4

Page 5 & 6

Page 7 & 8

Page 9 & 10

Page 11 & 12

The back cover
Now I just gotta put pics in it!


This is a Halloween layout kit that I purchased at Party Party too!

2nd page of the layout

3rd page of the layout

4th page of the layout

While in Texas, I took a class at the Scrappers Boutique in North Richland Hills, TX. These gals were very nice and the class was a blast. The leaves and pinecone were made with punches.

No comments: